View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2019, 07:30     #41785
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Lightbulb

Clarion Project was founded by Raphael Shore - a Jew or is that illegal, and I have to call him Israeli? His twin brother Ephraim Shore runs "HonestReporting" - a pro-Israel media watchdog. Clarion Project has a dubious reputation as being anti-Islam and pro-Israel. The same donors that fund Clarion Project also fund anti-climate change propaganda.

You linked to Dabiq issue 15.

Dabiq issue 7 PDF has interesting font properties. It "contains" (although does not make use of) MyriadHebrew-Bold. No mention of any Arab fonts, despite being from allegedly Arab origin. Even my Chromebook has Arab fonts enabled, because an Iraqi has used it, and they tend to use Arab writing for some things. Not these well funded, pro-tier Arabs that make the ISIL propaganda. They prefer Hebrew fonts enabled by default. I don't have Hebrew fonts enabled, because I don't have Jews on my computer.

Issue 7 also issues a warning to Mossad spies, from an interview with a Mossad spy that was caught spying on ISIL, not to spy on ISIL. Just in case you thought ISIL was Mossad, they've clearly written that they're not friends with Mossad. But they didn't cut off his head. They published his picture in a magazine. Even though he's clearly an enemy, and a non-believer. That they want to kill, by your well-funded-by-Jews anti-Islam logic.

Issue 15 includes Hebrew fonts AND Arab fonts, but in that issue they actually use the symbols that would require it.

Now, I'm not saying everything rotten and phony somehow leads to Jews, but in this case, it kinda looks like Jews to me.

Why does Israel keep being connected to anything dodgy?

I think you're hating the wrong group dude.