Thread: Biden your time
View Single Post
Old 16th June 2022, 16:41     #84
The Edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTiTus
But what's YOUR opinion after watching it?

Because I haven't watched Game of Thrones, so do you want to hear my critique of it, or do you think there's really no point hearing what I made up?
But you don't care about my opinion. I don't watch Game of Thrones either to take your example, so no, you can think what you like about it, I don't have an issue there, but your opinion on it doesn't interest me at all.

However given this D'Souza guy has a history of putting out propaganda like exactly this repeatedly, and then trying to pass it off as "fact" - as well as grifting people in the process (something Simon alluded to on the last page), it's not something I would be interested in watching anyway. I note he lowered the price of his movie online from $30 to $20 - isn't the price of something usually lowered when it's not moving/being sold?

All these "election fraud" so-called "documentaries" are nothing more than propaganda, permeated by people who think if they put out this nonsense or pander to Trump's every whim (ditto Fox News) he will somehow reward them in some way, or at least they will stay in his good graces. However, as he's shown time and again, he doesn't care about them otherwise, he's just a user. If he cared about the thugs who invaded the Capitol, where were there blanket pardons? He just caused carnage and freely walked away. Yep, real salt of the Earth right there

If election fraud was such an issue, how did Trump win in 2016 then? I note that 99% of his court cases he tried to put forward in 2020 alleging "election fraud" were all thrown out - even by judges he appointed himself, as he provided no evidence to back them up, and half the time what he did have was just bs that one of his lawyers had found on the internet said by yet another conspiracy theorist, with absolutely nothing to back it up. While these theories might sound interesting or wild (eg, Sidney Powell's one about a dead Venezuelan leader somehow being in on the "fraud") they don't stack up in real life, which is the life we all live in. So, I'm not surprised the bulk of his cases went nowhere - they deserved to as he had nothing concrete outside of his head or whatever someone had found online.

Someone said to me once if you repeat a lie long enough, enough people will start to believe it. I think that's what's happened here.

Just my 2c.

Last edited by The Edge : 16th June 2022 at 16:45.