View Single Post
Old 25th May 2023, 19:00     #1168
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar
I missed the part when we found out that Jan 6th was a Fed operation...
The Ray Epps story is old news, but it was the first sign that something was up. Information takes time to filter down to the general public. The latest information appears to be revealing a lot more Fed involvement - more than just one man (Epps) suggesting the crowd enters the Capitol.

BREAKING! Hundreds Of Undercover Feds Were In The Crowd On Jan 6th!

If the "three letter agencies" need to infiltrate and then encourage organisations to commit this "overthrow of the government!" (without any weapons, or apparent plan), then what the hell is even going on? Why not prevent it from happening in the first place?

Remember, it's not about me. Feel free to correct any points I have wrong. I welcome it - this is my antidote to living in an echo chamber, because I can count on you guys to counter my "wild claims" - and I appreciate that. But I don't care about what you think of my character, so those comments are largely ignored and don't add much to the conversation. Or if you're going to, at least make them funny. I do enjoy a laugh, even at my expense.

The reason I talk about international politics from a first person perspective is that "we" (New Zealand) are allied with the US, and their dirty tricks (and leadership) impacts us. Much like how many of you might have something to say about the Ukraine situation. It's not our fight as such, but you might say that "we" need to do something about Putin (rightly or wrongly - up to you). And we end up sending money, or aid or training or whatever. If shit got real bad, we might be even more involved than that. I don't tend to care who the leader of some random African country is, or Holland or the Koreas (countries picked out of a hat) because those countries have little to no effect on our lives. The US is quite a different beast, and tends to affect everyone across the planet.

If the US is corrupt (which I believe it most certainly is), it affects us all.

If you don't care about US politics, that's also fine, you're free to close the tab.