Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 17th September 2004, 17:54     #199
belth

i spose noone will really know me and probably wont be read so it wont be long :0

well i started when quake first came out, VQCTF all day every day heh... my brother's nick was "commanda" and i used it too.. i also remembered asking the question "how do you fly?"
well, my first nick (after my brother told me to use a different one) was bungholio, i thought beavis and butthead were pretty cool heh..

well after a while of playing and people started doing animated names, i kept wondering how people did it.. after dling QNM i finally figured out a way to do it

bind q "name blah1"
bind w "name blah2"
bind e "name blah3"
bind r "name blah4"
etc..
at the end of each map i used to press q,w,e,r,t,y etc to make my name animate. didnt know anything about scripting back then =]

when i got QW i played tf dm ctf ca..
i used the name 'quantum' (no not cfz>quantum) for TF and 'zarzob' for the rest...

i remember one day on well6 i was just outside my base on the bridge and someone said "there's a quantum on ipgn" and i was like... wtf is ipgn?
i didnt know it was even possible to play on overseas servers..

I was in DOW, but never played any clan games

I remember when i figured out how to do monkey grapple on qwctf, was a bit late, everyone knew how to do it.. monkey grapple was the best thing ever invented, why'd they take itoff? :P
ah well like 2 weeks later they fixed the bug..

played for oblivion in br7 would rather have played for another team tbh

after about 1 1/2 yrs off of TF (lost the cfg in a format and never bothered to make one again) i came back as zarzob in december and ye

past names:
commanda
bungholio
@@@AnarexiA@@@ (copying that guy @@@AnacondA@@@, very original aren't I?.. ps i know its spelt wrong)
SS agent 41
Quantum

probably alot more but not that i remember

q3: started q3 jan 2003 as "belth". about 3 months later i found out there was 'ic-BELTH' which is one of the top players in the world... meh, didnt change it

anyhow, i play most mods, ufreeze, osp 1v1/ctf/tdm, cpma 1v1/tdm/ctf(if people actually played this =X), ra3, defrag(trickjumping)

clans : ufreeze - tfz
ra3/osp : bse
trickjumping : iT (yes, a trickjumping clan. #tricking_iT on etg we have a few movies out if you wanna watch them)

I was in WiZ for q3ctf br7

Last edited by belth : 17th September 2004 at 17:58.