Thread: is it wrong?
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2002, 20:41     #58
Markh

Quote:
Originally posted by Homo Erectus
is no-one except for caffeind secure enough to give me thier honest opinion on this instead of posting funny pictures/remarks? i know they are funny, and i see the humor too, but if you want to take advantage of my situation and poke fun at me then at least attempt to give me some sort of helpful feedback. otherwise you are just flaunting your ignorance.

for those of you making references to hillbillies and thier deformities, i wouldn't be silly enough to even think about having a child with her. just being attracted to someone doesn't mean sex, marriage or children. even if it were to come to us getting married could adopt. i don't see why two people can't be happy together in each others company just because they share grandparents.
Actually I have a brother-in-law whose parents were cousins, AFAIK no abnormalities in him or his brother or their sister.

But of course their are genetic risks in producing offspring with a blood relative, so care would be needed.

In this case my serious advice is this: If you two are in love then you should go for it, too bad if the family gives you shit! If you just think she's hot - say nothing and find yourself another hot chick that is not a close blood relative!

Let me tell you, if I boned every chick that I thought was hot,

umm

Well I wouldn't have time to waste typing this crap