Thread: is it wrong?
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2002, 19:07     #42
Homo Erectus

well she is my first cousin. my uncles daughter. technically i guess we're close, but i've met her a total of 3 times in my life, this one being the third, and the first being when she was about 3 so i don't think that it counts.

the thing was that when i i first saw her at the airport i had no idea she was my cousin! i just thought "mm, shes saucy", then she started to walk over directly towards me. i thought it was my lucky day but then as she got closer i realised who she was.

so like mpx said there is a difference between recognizing attractivness and being attracted, me and her get on well together n all that and she a cool person. would if be wrong to have feelings for her? we are related in blood but really she is a stranger to me. our families aren't very close as they have lived in another country for longer than i have been alive.

today we were at the beach together and maybe it was just my imagination but i think she was flirting with me. she put her hand on my thigh a couple of times when we were lying down.. she has 4 days left here so i will keep you all posted