Thread: TV posts
View Single Post
Old 6th October 2009, 20:41     #2111
Helious

LO FUCKING L bro, I even grabbed the repack but didn't watch past the credits. *watches*

*Matt Damon on cellphone* Vince this is Matt.. Damon. Listen, I just had a really disturbing phone call with the foundation, it's been a week, i'm in Hade(?) at the moment, I understand your cheque has not come, It has not come Vince, DON'T YOU FUCKING PUSH ME VINCE! DON'T PUSH ME! SEND THE CHEQUE! You do what's right Vince. You gave ME your word, You gave LeBron your word... Let me tell you something man, I never even thought you were a fucking good actor. I thought you were terrible! Everything, Aqua Man, Queens Boulevard, They STINK! THEY FUCKING STINK!... I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE MONEY TO GIVE TO A FOUNDATION! BUT THE FACT IS YOU DO AND YOU GAVE ME YOUR WORD THAT YOU WOULD! SO GIVE ME THE FUCKING CHECK VINCE!!!!!!!!!! ... I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE AN ACADEMY AWARD AND I'M CALLING YOU BACK!!! AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, YOU COCK SUCKER!!!! SEND ME THE CHEQUE!!! *Matt Damon hands on head crying* ..... Hey Vince it's Matt, I'm sorry, I'm sorry buddy.. I was really out of line, I didn't mean that, I'm just a little tired man and I'm sorry.