Thread: God of War 3
View Single Post
Old 19th March 2010, 03:44     #24
cryocore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc
I've never played the GoW series before and despite some misgivings about the demo, I went and bought the full game. Over the last couple of years, I've pretty much liked every single major PS3 exclusive release. Not this one.

If the start is meant to be the best part of the game as many reviewers have said, I'd better just rush through this and put this on Trademe to recover as much of the $99 I paid as possible. The boss fights have been predictable, boring and just plain not fun. Unless things change quickly, this might be the worst PS3 game in my collection.
Odd. Much like everyone else I love it. I too am new to the GOW franchise having bought GOW Collection recently. I was wary of the series as I wasnt really an action console gamer, but the fight mechanics are awesome. You can eather button mash or really pull out some big combos through practice and multple weapon/magic combinations.

Then again each to their own. I hate FFXIII and I am in the minority. Shame you dont like it. For me best $80 i've spent in a while (Metro 2033 is also a lot of fun).