View Single Post
Old 21st June 2001, 08:16     #100
ZengE

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Akane:
To all who thinks i'm at fault:

If he didn't put his face right up to mine, snarl at me, and said BULLSHIT and SMARTASS about five times to start with, I would NOT do this kinda shit. I mean, is this how you treat "Suspects", you call them smart ass's and Bullshit, when I said excuse me (as in, this kinda attitude is no good), he goes on "Yes, I said B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T" This cop only had one thing in mind, Nail me.

He throwing my licence on the ground and pushing me around is not right, what is this? power tripping? He wanted to beat me GOOD. Why? does him being in blue uniform means he has the right to push me around?

Another thing, me speaking good english or bad has nothing to do. He is racist, no doubt about that. He wants to nail asians in their "Flash cars" (Which we werin't driving, we were driving a sub-standard old european car). I don't see why.

If he saw us swap seats, sure, pick the orginial driver out, but that doesen't mean he has to give us shit and push me around and staunch right infront of me (His chest was 1cm away from mine, and was doing the "stauching" thing, and said bullshit and smartass etc, with his torch in hand (You know those torch that can kill people, those massive ones).

and saying we have no eyes (we have a total of 5 asians in the car), is just wrong, throwing my licence on the wet ground is wrong (he made me pick it up), not giving me his ID number is wrong, staunching at me is wrong, throw the keys inside the car is wrong.

Me not speaking england is NOT wrong, me slamming the door is wrong, me swapping driver is wrong.

</font>
How can you possibly try and defend yourself when you intentionally did something with intent to deceive???

Clean up your own house before piling shit on others.....

yeah, maybe the cop was wrong to do the things he did but then again, you weren't very helpful right from the start.

So, a few people are now baggin you about it, big deal.

You made a mistake, be big and admit it.
The cop made a mistake as well, but I'm guessing that he deals with more idiots per day than you do cops.