View Single Post
Old 17th June 2001, 16:35     #25
AKuma

Akane, i know where ya coming from.. me and my best mate are walking home from our school at like 2 am in the morning after we had just finished helping out the school with this run to raise money for the famine. On our way back this big mob of cops turn up and like pull us over to the sidewalk and like frisk us hardout and search our bags and shit, and interigate us for about 5 minutes..
then when the cop goes into my bag he finds a peice of tin foil from my dinner and (OMG funilly enough it was shapped like a tinny)
then he losses and INSISTS that it once had weed in it and decides to call a paddy wagon in.. then he finally goes even further into my bag and pulls out my cd player..
"where'd you get this mate??
me: "my mum brought it for me"
cop: "i'll ask yuo again mate... where did you get this??"
me: "look i told you my mum brought it back from Japan for me"
cop: "bs mate, where did you steal this from?"
me: "what the fuck?? i told you my mum brought it for me!"
cop: "dont raise your voice to me, now for the last time, i know you cant get cd players this good, where did you get it??"

after about 3 minutes the cop finally gives up and my mate at the time only got a few questionings and was caught with a hip flask full of Jim Bean.. the cop just goes
"have you drunk any??"
me mate: "nah"

and he gets away scott free.. now i am not racist or anything.. i really dislike racism, but me being Maori didnt help the situation go as smoothly as my mates (who was White), thats just my opinion from expereince, due to the fact that he said "i know you cant get this good"
so from then on i sorta rebeld against cops that were assholes that come up with the hole shouting attitude being tough and really enjoy the ones that are like "evening fellas, hows ya night?"
and are just generally nice.. i find they are allot easier to co-operate with and it feelz like there not "Trying" to get you into trouble.. rather keep you out of trouble..

thats just my opinion, of course i take in the fact that the cop just could of been a wank

[This message has been edited by AKuma (edited 17 June 2001).]