Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 29th April 2002, 20:35     #21
[Lifter]

Bluewink

Well I'm not typing up a whole bloody novel like you munts :D

TF-wise I started mid-97 because I got persuaded by hardcore CTF'ers going by the name of Jingo and.. I can't remember the other but he was in the clan too :D
But yeah, I got ordered to download TF and give the regulars shit, joined oOalienOo's mock clan called DiscoNZ as DNZ-SMASHING- I can't remember the rest of our names, there was GROOVY and BOOGIE, but that's all I remember, that consisted of Jingo, oOalienOo, heresy and I(a few others but I can't remember them)
Played on and off and eventually got hooked, became fairly good by those standards back then but then aq2 caught me D: So ! I was off on aq2 for a while and then I decided to load up another quick game of TF, this time as the infamous DaSaS(Yup, alternating caps and all!) and Goo spoted my engie st33z and asked me to join his uber-suck clan AaD :D !!!, so I did, never had any clan games though.. Then I joined ifMoney's clan, DA or something, can't remember.

Then I met TTTT on the server by, typically, mocking him with my nick as DDDD, he got hell stressed over it and was all like "WHO ARE YOU FUCK WHO ARE YOU YOU FAG" then I changed to DaSaS and he was like "Oh, it's you !! hehe nah it's alright then you're cool!" I remember that whole scenario for some whack reason, we were making sentry towers on rock2 :D !!

Then I joined =WAR= played a couple of clan games, won them all.. then fucking aq2 caught my eye again and, once again, I left the TF scene.

Then! I came back as LIFFY~~~~~~~~~ ...I had stopped playing games all together for a while and when I started I had been using Lifter as my nick frequently on irc and shit, so! I chose that as my TF nick. Then I joined various other clans that I can't remember, HMF inbetween them etc..

AND HERE WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D !!!!!!!!!

All inbetween that little life story it had me playing CTF hardcore (I was a hardcore CTF/TDM'er back then) playing in clans such as Venom, MSK, WiZ, RST etc.. In public servers I was "Ryu" and in my clan games with clan tags I was "Blade" but then later on the Blade movie was coming out and I thought "wtf I don't want my nick as a name title" so I changed to another nick :P

I think that's about it.. I started playing quake when it first came out but I didn't start playing TF till mid/late '97.

Okay, so it was a novel. Fuck me D: