View Single Post
Old 28th July 2022, 15:38     #1609
fixed_truth

Quote:
The LGB Alliance is a British advocacy group founded in 2019 in opposition to the policies of LGBT rights charity Stonewall on transgender issues.[1] Its founders were Bev Jackson, Kate Harris, Allison Bailey, Malcolm Clark and Ann Sinnott. It opposes gender-identity education in schools,[2] medical transition for children reporting gender dysphoria,[3] and gender recognition reform.[4]
Sounds transphobic to me.

But I get it. It's intrinsic with conservatism. It relies on people denying new ideas & knowledge and adhering to tradition & cultural norms. All the scaremongering, framing and straight up bullshit is for this reason.

It's a fact that people express themselves on a gender spectrum. We can observe human behaviour and how we express ourselves sociologically, where society pin points us based on masculinity & femininity.

This is different to sex yet people purposefully conflate the two. We all know that when a transgender women say's I'm a woman that she's saying that their gender is female not that their sex is female.

It's all a bit like if you had an adopted sister & everytime you introduced her as your sister someone pipes up with but she's not your biological sister!?!!