View Single Post
Old 26th February 2007, 00:30     #16
cEvin
Love In Vein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju
Good effort son. Would you care to skim over your program for us? As you maybe aware I was (and am back to) on a similar starting weight to you, but hit a bit of a brick wall at 61kg. I just couldn't eat enough in a day it felt to grow anymore. Could have been my ratios or the fact that weekends weren't very diet friendly... *shrug*.
Yeah i remember you were bulking, I've read your thread a few times since then~

I do a 5x5 routine 3 times a week at the moment. It's mostly squats, b press, deads and rows, with some other small stuff thrown in. I've got an xls file that does all the numbers for you if anyone's interested.

You probably know most of this, but my usual eating day is
1. cup of rolled oats and low fat milk, fat free yogurt, apple
2. grilled chicken breast + brown rice (sometimes add some veges if i can make room)
3. shake - low fat milk, oats, whey, low fat cottage cheese, natural peanut butter, blueberries
4. scrambled eggs + low fat cottage cheese
5. whole wheat pasta + chicken or low fat mince
6. shake - milk, p butter, olive oil, whey, cottage cheese OR p butter, cottage cheese, whey and yogurt mixed together

About 3500 cals a day.

I usually cheat on Sundays, and i usually drink once in the weekend too.

Make sure you eat all the protein on the plate then fill up with whatever is left every meal.
I've found most meals should be protein+fat or carb+protein.
Avoid all cardio and get 9 hours sleep a night if you can manage it -really important for us ectos~