Thread: Evolution
View Single Post
Old 17th July 2000, 00:24     #76
Boofhead

poor PK

Yautja: The creationist argument for fossils is the Great Flood (with the Ark and Noah). That much water arriving in a hurry would have enough of an impact to bury alive many of the creatures found today in fossils... and there is evidence that fossils can form in a very short time (as opposed to the millions of years proposed by evolutionists)

As for genetic similarities between humans and apes... look at male and female humans. Our DNA must be practically identical, and yet people make millions selling books on how different we are . (ps. I read somewhere that the remaining 3% or whatever it was that the Genome Project couldn't include for whatever reason could be a DNA expression for a "soul" - thought provoking).

Another anomaly I found with the theory of evolution is genetic mutations. They just don't seem to happen very often, and when they do, aren't beneficial. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Sickle Cell Anemia.. which is only beneficial if you happen to have malaria.

Too little too late perhaps