View Single Post
Old 31st October 2017, 18:08     #36
bradman

Hey zoso, you need to calm down man - hate to say it, but think it applies - triggered much?

I did stop posting here because it became such a crap-fest of shittery, I didn't see the point of wasting time typing shit out because fuckwads would just ignore it and go full retard regardless.

The last few years I've tended to jump in here to get a read on what 'what white privilaged dudes' - who is what I think are the main group in here, were thinking. For some perspective and to see if I could see the point of views that were covered.

Generally I was dissappointed, with continual sniping at labour while national was lying about this, or sweeping that under the carpet, though there were some really good points on what an ineffective oppoisition they were.

The only reason I've chimed in lately is because you guys are so vicious attacking anyone who rails against your mindset, and I fucken hate bullies. Thought I'd soak some heat up.

I can't quite see where you're going with the gaming comments, I still game, but for me at least NZG transcended being a 'gaming' forum long ago. It's where I used to go for news and the latest takes on news, and for interesting posts and discussions.

Not lately though, but theres hope.

And I was asking if you're white because I sorta guess you are, and that you have no comprehension of 'white privilage' and because I knew it'd piss you the fuck off.