Thread: nCoV 2019
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2021, 14:22     #1833
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

"Misinformation" is just defined as "information which contradicts the single source of truth which I was told to obey".

The problem with refusing to even view so-called "misinformation" is that you remain unaware of the alternative perspective. There is one "authority" on information. The information has spread far and wide. EVERYONE knows THIS information.

The so-called "misinformation" has NOT been digested by everyone. That is to say, many people intentionally refuse to entertain any idea that what they are being told is wrong.

There are crazier posts out there which I view and of course I doubt the validity. I'm not here bombarding you with THOSE videos, because I DON'T think they're worth your time. I've only posted two links (from memory), which both warn about government over-reach (my main concern). It's very easy to go along with the crowd. It's a much more courageous move to risk being called names by the rest of crowd for speaking out with your concerns. The fact there are SO MANY people who take the opposing view, with credentials that likely exceed your own, that gives me reason enough to say - I personally don't want this forced on me, at least just yet, and don't think it's a good idea to use groupthink to force people into making such a "choice". That's called "duress".

I'm not attempting to tell you what choice you should make. I'm not attempting to restrict your freedoms or livelihood or shun you for making such a choice.

My problem is not "the vaccine" - my problem is that somehow it's become acceptable to trash bodily autonomy and the label of "science" is only allowed to be applied to information which the government releases (no matter which company provides the information). Disregard statistical distributions of those at risk, etc. There are people who are literally begging for their children to be vaccinated, even though actual science for those who care to read it, shows the risk of vaccine complications poses MORE risk to very young people, since those people are largely unaffected by this virus.

Forget the fact the vaccine doesn't do what it's supposed to do ("I'm double jabbed, I still got COVID, but if I hadn't, I would have died!") - and people who got COVID when they were unvaccinated often feel nothing ("Not a cough, not a sniffle" - Dave Chappelle - he got one after, AFAIK). It's very hard to say what would have happened to a particular individual under both circumstances - sample size of 1, and you can't be both vaccinated and unvaccinated at the same time.

I'm happy for you guys to inject yourselves with anything you want. I've known people who inject themselves with STUPID shit, and never did I say to them "I'm going to treat you like a leper and call your employer and get you sacked if you continue to do this". I told them it was a bad idea, I offered help, but I treated them as friends - regardless of their choices. That's because it's their right to do what they want to their body.

The whole "team sensible" has gone far beyond "do the right thing" and are going down a path of doing the "wrong thing". Vaccine passports to show you have been jabbed twice - it only proves compliance, NOT immunity or wellness. It is a well established fact that the vaccinated can both catch COVID and spread it. You could theoretically be carrying the virus while double jabbed and be treated as LESS risk than someone who is unvaccinated but virus-free. That is not sensible. If there is no ability for testing to be included as some sort of risk assessment (for those who don't blindly comply), can you really say its about health, and not control? Some countries ARE doing that, but not New Zealand. Governments DO have a choice about what policies to implement - as do the populations they serve. But when governments prime the population to accept any measures they deem necessary? It's not a great place to be.

You might think I'm over-reacting - I'm sure you do - but since there will never be a 1pm announcement saying "Today we can announce the government has expanded its reach beyond what it should have, and all your rights are suspended due to a contrived emergency", people won't even realize it. Maybe the day is already here and you're too busy defending the propaganda that you don't even see it.

How hot is the pot you're sitting in right now? Warmer than yesterday? Warmer than a year a ago? Warmer than when you were a kid?

At what point is it too hot? Are you going to wait to be told? Until it's trendy? Until a decision removes your rights personally and you feel disappointed by everyone around you who doesn't appear to have their brain in gear?

Vax, don't vax, I don't care. I'm not worried about you infecting me, and if you're jabbed you shouldn't care about me infecting you. Don't pretend it's about hospital beds and resources otherwise you'd want to ban rock climbing, mountain biking, contact sports, drinking on weekends, smoking, sugary drinks and all those other "preventable" issues that take up medical resources.

Once you go beyond personal choice and start to coerce, it's fucking rotten and I'm sorry you can't see that. I don't have children, yet I'm still concerned the world is turning to shit. You could even say I'm intentionally being difficult to make sure your children are able to remain in what we used to know as "a free society".

If you're happy to let your children grow up in a future where the State has complete control over them, using coercion and propaganda on the daily, then that's your choice.

Remember: you can be pro vaccine and anti vaccine passport. One of these things might help, the other will not. Don't call yourself "sensible" if all you do is what the Government tells you. That's not sensible, that's obedient.

Think about it next time you're taking off your shoes to fly, after you prove you are a compliant citizen, checked for liquids over 150mL, patted down to make sure you don't have a gun (but are able to bring a roll of wire and a couple of handles to make a garrote in your carry-on luggage), and then allowed to get drunk on the flight and cause problems. Forget the fact that the entire scenario doesn't even make sense (2 planes, yet 3 buildings collapsed, etc), and then a war was fought based on lies told to us by our respective governments.

If this world and the current COVID story still makes sense to you with no contradictions or inconsistencies, and you think everything is just fine, you're a bit slow. You'll get there eventually.

Safe and effective - except where 75 people in NZ have died after the vaccine, but we can't PROVE it was the vaccine - well OK, one we HAD to admit. Yet 27 old people have died after having COVID, and IT WAS DEFINITELY THE COVIDS (weren't they old and sick as a dog beforehand?) YEAH THAT COVID IS SMART AND FINDS THE SICK OLD PEOPLE. (But I'm not sick and old?) DONT KILL MY GRANDMA

Enjoy the vaxathon! Nothing like a bit of social cohesion to induce peer pressure for this novel therapy. I hope your social credit score reflects just how much of a good citizen you are. Your reward is permission to be free - for now.

PS: Lightspeed, you're a fuckwit. It's peer reviewed, that's why you've got an animated penis under your name.

Last edited by DrTiTus : 16th October 2021 at 14:25.