Thread: The Green Party
View Single Post
Old 28th November 2017, 20:19     #119
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

I know nothing of this woman or her career other than what's in the news right now. But it appears to me that she volunteered to go and work for free for some fucking evil motherfuckers - evil motherfuckers who had no need of her services because their real lawyers were being very very well paid. Maybe she did it for the experience, who knows. But it looks like she has engaged in a pattern of deception about the work ever since - claiming (or allowing other people to claim without correcting them) in multiple places that she had been in Rwanda working for the PROSECUTION.

disclosure: I went to school with Phil Quin (the guy who brought this all up) and considered him a friend. His life and career have taken him other places (like, Rwanda, where he saw some awful shit, and which is why he takes issues of Rwandan-genocide falsehood really really seriously) since and now he's a distant Internet old friend. But when I knew him he was a good guy. Ridiculously clever with a social conscience.