View Single Post
Old 15th March 2004, 01:49     #198
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by SteelRuneDrake
where'd you get the idea i'm a Goth? Goth’s are try hards trying to conform to anti-conformists, like Marilyn Manson.
The way you prattle on in your journal about hanging out in graveyards. If it makes you feel better, I won't call you a goth.

I'll call you a donkey raping, shit eater. Happy?

Quote:
Originally posted by SteelRuneDrake
CSS, i've talked to allegra about twice on msn, and both times through silverFOX. I know it's late but try to focus on the topic at hand, which seems to be flaming us for no reason other than to haze the new guys. Got anything intelligent to say?
Hmm, allegra certainly lists you as a friend on her webpage and you know an awful lot about her boyfriends comings and goings. Also, you didn't find your way to this forum by accident.

Oh uhh... hazing the new guys? Whatever, I saw your journal and you sound like a cock. You're one of those angsty teenage types wearing your trenchcoat and wandering around at night with your other pathetic friends trying to act cool. When the cops turn up you drop your balls and suck up to the cop. Sad.

Quote:
Originally posted by silverfox
*takes Uncle Gus' advice and beats the shit out of CCS* there, now I can be accepted since i'm new :P
This ain't IRC. There is no /me function in nzgames. CCS is no ones bitch.

Quote:
*and coven is a witchcraft term, so its accurate for me and allegra, but you may wanna look words up before you use them incorrectly, its better to say nothing and appear ignorant, than to speak and prove it
oh fuck you're so intelligent and worldly. SHUT THE FUCK UP.