Thread: TV posts
View Single Post
Old 17th July 2007, 20:46     #141
Rom
Your pants are like my pants

My viewing habits of late have mainly been a British affair. Some of these have been out for a while.

QI (Quite Interesting) - Quiz show Hosted by Stephen Fry. The panel is made up of regular Alan Davies and a host of other comedians i.e Bill Bailey, Rich Hall, Dara O'Briain etc.
Points are awarded for being interesting or funny (and, very occasionally, right) but points are deducted for answers which merely repeat common misconceptions and urban myth.
Surprising not a bad show and at 30mins long a good filler.

BBC's Seven Ages of Rock. The history of rock with each episode dealing with a certain area. Punk, Heavy metal, British indie etc.

Derren Brown - Trick or Treat. The focus of the show is on one volunteer that either receives a good experience or a bad experience. The experience the volunteer receives is decided by which card they choose. If they choose the card that says 'Trick' they receive a bad experience and if they choose the card that says 'Treat' they receive a good experience.

Jekyll is turning out to be pretty good. The black Vans were cheesy though. Unless that was the idea.

If you're into Talent shows then Britian's got Talent was an enjoyable watch. Didn't expect it to be, but some real gems in there. Better I feel compared to the U.S version which it's based on.