View Single Post
Old 8th March 2004, 21:55     #21
Insanity

Thumbs up

yeah, I still linger round here.. hehe, and I won't pass up an opportunity to reminisce ;D

Purge of course, top-notch player, not to mention always working to improve the game and bring in positive server/rule changes, new maps, organise things, and over and above that he was my mentor for a large part of my TF 'career' (for lack of a better word!!) and taught me everything I knew ! Thanks

Oh, and it was definitely his efforts that turned TFT from a pack of newbies pulled in fresh off games3 (I know that's how I was recruited at least, hehe) into the clan that beat BRK to take SE1.

Other than that, Mojo/alpine also with the way he went from unheard of to godlike in a matter of weeks

All my clanmates over the years, TFT, X-es, POW, DOW, lah being the promiment ones - it was great to fight alongside all of you guys.

Shrimp/Slime for setting us up a lot of stuff (servers) even though as I remember it we were a largely unappreciative bunch at times - I still remember the flame thread that lasted well into the night over a missed booking..

..and almost everyone else as you were great guys and a real blast to play with. Maybe it's some warped sense of nostalgia/I've become jaded in my old age (lol ;D) - but no online gaming experience since has compared to QWTF and I doubt that'll change.