Thread: Minecraft
View Single Post
Old 31st December 2010, 17:37     #564
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

I was showing minecraft to Dad while I was up in HBay... and stupidly said "Watch me take on that spider"... while not spotting the other two!! So I was able to demonstrate what happens when you die.....

Fortunately, as you know my home is close to the spawn point... so I got myself back to there, and Dad said "What happens next?", and I said "I need to get back out there to pick up my inventory again" (spiders still around, and it was night time, so there were a few other creepy crawlies out and about too).

But while waiting to make a dash for my things, Minecraft crashed - well, javaw.exe crashed and I couldn't get it going again (didn't reboot - cbf'd)

So I left it until I got back to Welly - logged back on, no stuff, and very little in my chest... that's when I spotted the free stuff giveaway courtesy of cowcadden.... so a big CHEERS to *seldom... I've put a few other things in there as well... I wonder if it is worth sign-posting from the spawn spot...

What do you really need on Day 1? Coal, wood, and a few tools (pick+spade+axe)

(TL;DR version: Thanks, *seldom )