View Single Post
Old 14th July 2022, 16:35     #1518
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixed_truth
I think the crux of it all is that one group is so ingrained with the old paradigm of female = woman & male = man that anything even slightly to the contrary seems like an alien concept.
Would you have come up with this idea all by yourself, or did it require hours and hours of reprogramming for you to come to this conclusion? Did you ever at one point think that female = woman, and male = man? What changed? Or have you always felt this way?

Because I won't judge you whoever you want to be. My half brother is gay, I have no problem with it. I accept people of all persuasions - it doesn't affect me. What does affect me though, is trying to flip the whole world upside down and redefine everything we know about nature, because some guy can't just come out and say he prefers the loving embrace of strong arms and the musky pheromones of other men.

If it's not about sexuality, what is it about? Is it typical for a woman to take testosterone so she can become a man and come out as a gay man? I wouldn't be surprised if someone has - some guy got surgery to become Korean, but exceptions aren't the rule. I assumed a woman that wants to be man just wants to take being a lesbian to the next level, and be a bit more comfortable being attracted to women.

Have we tortured gay people so much [we have], and made it so unacceptable [probably] that they need to mutilate their own bodies rather than just tell us that they aren't attracted to the opposite gender? I suspect this is more the case than "whoops, humans and animals have got it wrong since the beginning of time, and it took men dancing in glittery undies down the street telling us they like men for us to realize that there's no such thing as a man".

I'm genuinely asking, and I'm making assumptions, because it honestly makes no sense to me - not because I'm stuck in some "old paradigm", but because it's pretty obvious that female = woman and male = man, and I question the motivation - and benefits - of trying to claim otherwise. If it makes the homo community feel better, can't we just say it's OK to be a homo and wear a dress? Do we really need to add "and science proves that you're perfectly normal because look at this mutation"?