View Single Post
Old 28th December 2003, 19:32     #102
Soleil-Raid

Laugh

Quote:
Originally posted by Reformed_Quint
So is that all that really matters, the majority? if your outside that group, u can go to hell no matter what the circumstances?

Well, sure ok, sounds fair.
Quote:
Originally posted by Reformed_Quint
Well actually when this 'happened' i had 25 demerits, and thats it, and i lost those for carrying passangers, now to me thats a pretty fricken clean record for a teenager.

And i must drive like an idiot... the fact that i have NO SPEEDING FINES cleary points to my crazy driving.
Yes. You deserve not only to go to hell because you're outside 'the group', and lose your lisence, you also deserve to have your car impounded, and sold off to fund the celebrations of the cops, be fined several hundred thousands dollars, spend six months in a pound-me-in-the-ass prison with a big black tongan named 'Buba', be denied any sort of health care, student loan, dole, or other assistance from the govt, be publicly humiliated (although you seem to be doing a good job of this already), be forced to listen to all the albums of Duran Duran and Milli Vanilli back to back, non-stop for thirty days, be whipped three hundred times with a cat 'o' nine tails, have your skin removed with a rusty chainsaw, and finally die a painful death as concentrated sulpheric acid is pored on your stupid skinless self.

This is your punishment for not using your brain.

Happy now?