View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2003, 23:26     #133
Juju
get to da choppa

And on a slight note (and perhaps could be taken as evidence in Akane's defence), here is a small story, quoting myself from an older thread, of what could happen to old grandma if she didn't know what to do. (and this is going ~ 20kmh, with no potholes, in a 4WD car).

Quote:
Just as an example..I remember driving to work one morning last year, and a rubbish truck had its disel tank punctured, spilling diesel on the road for about 200 meters.
The police had made a stop point where they told all the drivers to just take it real easy (it was a straight piece of road anyway).
So yea.. went through at like 20 kmh (Id also just washed my car...diesel on cars = bad, mkay? ).
Anyway, after the spill I had to turn right onto a road, and I turned right at a normal speed, and woah nelly my ass stepped out something chronic. I had full opp lock on for a bit. This was due to the diesel still being on the tyres...some 100m after the spill. Now thats where I feel sorry for lil ol granny or something, where she would have spun out and at least hit the kurb with force.

Last edited by Juju : 22nd December 2003 at 23:27.