View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2003, 22:41     #128
Akane

OMG LOL

seen-my-keys: When your dad's car has a GT25R Garrent Turbo, and $10k worth of mods, with an LSD, maybe it'll actually go sideways when you plant it?

TnT: Yes I was driving my car around skycity. Yes, slight exhaust leak around the manifold.

And whoever: No I didn't went sideways

pk3: Yeah you tell them :P Seeing CCS getting his panties in a knot is quite amusing

Anyways, the car wasin't impounded due to sustain loss of traction, the car was Seized due to unpaid fines. Loss of traction in August, car Seized December.

FOR YOUR INFO: Today I have a printout of the fines, 1 speeding ticket from 2000, which is not done in the MR2, a couple of no rego no wof, and the very recent sideways incident. If you wanna cry about it then do so. God I'm such a boyracer

The $590 added ontop was because the fines wasin't paid and they added court fees ontop. So that's all sorted.

Yeah I'm a shit driver, yet my MR2 is still in one piece, accident free, god, I can hear CCS crying about it already, it's so unfair isn't it?

Oh, self ownage? That's a nice excuse to give yourself for "Shit, Akane is owning me! The bandwagon is losing it's speed! OMG! Can't happen!"