View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2003, 14:00     #109
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by Akane
Things I've came to conclusion about myself

1) less than 3 people answered my question. probably because I'm a dick
2) NZGames is full of whiners in the like of Akane, Akane, etc.....
3) I give a shit, then pretend I don't
4) I am lost in my little world, thinking what a good driver I am based on how I do drifts in the rain every saturday in a mid-engined car!
5) Most of the kiddies here don't even own cars! I'll keep telling myself this matters
6) When they put two and two together and figure out that I'm a noddy and ask pointed questions, I'll refuse to acknowledge them or provide details and hide behind "You fail to prove a point due to lack of evidence forwarded.
7) Thinking they know so much about Automotives, god, if this was an argument over geek computer stuff, yeah, but over cars? Hoon is the only one who knows his shit. Aside from myself of course. I'm cocky enough a bastard to think I know everything. I could just picture how CCS thinking "I know why your car went sideways! COS YOU'RE A DIDDLESMACK!"
Wow, great introspection Akane, you've taken the first step towards recovery. I'M PROUD OF YOU, MAN! Give me a hug!

Quote:
Originally posted by pk3
WTF shit are you on.... Akane asked a question and you cream your undies and post shit.
It's easy to say that if you compare Akane's first post with everything that everybody else has said; ignoring the rest of his posts it's easy to take it out of context. But everything he's said after that initial post has provided enough evidence to suggest that he's a big shoed, orange haired clown, piloting his clownboat and losing control. When people call him on this he refuses to back himself up with details, he just screams "You don't know! You weren't there! I hate you! Life isn't fair!" right before he slams the door to his bedroom.