View Single Post
Old 21st December 2003, 13:07     #64
chiQ
Frag-muff

Laugh

Quote:
Originally posted by Akane
The only thing I see here are you people whinging, about a post that I asked a FUCKING QUESTION about is it legal for the cops to repo a car that ain't mine.

But no, ChiQ also joins the party, OMG ChiQ I thought you should have a higher EQ than the rest of the kiddies here, you make Bogan look good. But pity, you fail to supply the edvidence where I have bitch and moaned about not wanting to pay a fine DUE to I have DONE NOTHING WRONG. Boo fucking woo hoo oh please here some tissue to wipe that sorrow and tears off your eyes, wow my car went sideways, god if you people actually know at least 1/2 of the shit that went on, I wonder why the fuck the judge let me off with careless driving instead of dangerous driving, sorry, it must be the fucking fact that the strict judge let me off by the reason that the road was in one fucked up condition, added with shit weather plus the mid engine layout of the car, oh year, you guys know so much just like the cop who asked me "So, you're doing wheelies, a burnout, a skid all in one 10 meter strech of road, is your car front wheel drive by any chance?"

yeah GG!! Please, have some clue, yes "Akane is a shit driver" please don't even insult me with your knownledge about how well I drive based on how you think a good driver should be, I think the people who is even anywhere near to judge what sudden oversteer nature on a MR2 is all about is anyone who has driven one, in the wet. Maybe the difference between a person "who does not know how to drive", and "someone who knows how to drive", is stacking the car to the curb, or control the oversteer and come to a slow down?

So, back to the story, what's this about paying fines? None of your business really, all I enquired about is that if it's legal to repo a car that doesen't belong to one. If you want to bitch and moan about other things, try a new thread.

Here, wipe that tear off your eyes, so you can bitch and moan about someone asking a question on NZgames, all over again
*points and laughs, then wanders off to wipe the tears of mirth away with a freshly laundered hanky*

I'm above using toilet paper to wipe my tears kiddo. Keep that to wipe the overflow from your arse perhaps...

Edit: BTW, I'm really flattered that you had previously thought *me* to be somehow of a higher standard than my fellow gamers. I am not however. We're all as susceptible to laughing at rampant idiocy as one another I'm afraid.

Last edited by chiQ : 21st December 2003 at 13:12.