View Single Post
Old 31st October 2003, 02:21     #47
Baron

It cant be as bad as my friends flatmate.

6 person flat and the flat account was under his name and this other girls name. One day they noticed that their wasnt enouhg money to buy groceries... everyone thought ok sweet put more money in.

Then my mate noticed that they wernt getting any bank statements. So he went to the bank and asked why they werent getting any... banks told him otherwise... he asked if their was any weird out going payments... quite a few... where are they going... i cant tell you sir... is it going to this persons named account?... whilst nodding... I cant tell you sir... ok can we get the last 3 months statements sent to the house... sure.

Time goes by... no statements... rings bank... where are my statements.. theyve been sent a while back...i havent got them and explains situation... ok sir different address this time... yes please... this costing like $2.50 a page.

Well ends up she had been using her phone banking and slowly removed $500 which she replied with... i didnt steal from you guys... but ill pay that money if you think i did... she moved straight out.