Thread: Evolution
View Single Post
Old 29th August 2000, 02:19     #517
Master Villain

I don't beleive this. I didn't even read all of this, too much info! I just wanted to read a dirty post. *sulk* Anyways, Arthur C. Clarke said (I think it was him) "Any technology sufficiently advanced must be considered magic" which means anything you don't understand is magic. Run that backwards, and in a rational universe then anything you don't understand (or can't explain) is technology that is very advanced. Since there are people here saying God must pop up and say (In a Mr. Punch voice, cos I said so) "Let there be man!" cos they can't explain evolution, then that is a magical answer to the question. Since magic is the reason for evolution, and we can't explain the magical appearance of man (Because gods workings are SO hard to understand), then it must be HIGHLY advanced technology, which then means god is in fact just a peice of technology (Technology = science for the purpose of Twisted Logic tm.)
Therefore evolution is a scientific process , and god does not exist. If he does then he is a huge block of black matter which tells monkeys to whack other monkeys with sticks.

For those that don't know thats the MONOLITH which is a peice of alien tehcnology.

I jjust killed god. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes I am bored.

------------------
Leave my damn grenades ALONE!