View Single Post
Old 6th October 1999, 08:06     #55
Noodles
Wireless Slacker

I had a simliar incident last year involving a 18 year female driver. I have driving along Upper Habour Drive, as you do, doing abou 80, as the speed limit is 70, and some silly bitch pulled out in front of me.

Wasn't too happy, swore @ her and abused her, although i wished i hadn't, she was damn seckie. Although my story had a simple happy ending, being that it was a bit hard for her to say it was my fault as there wasn't much left of her car and she pulled out on me, she put in her 3rd party claim, and thanks to the majic of state insurance my car was soon fixed.

You may be thinking, why the fuck do we care?
I was just bringing up another point in which women cause accidents, not saying that all women are bad drivers, cause i'd get shit, but the ones i've come accross have been. As for that insurance company that gives lower rates for women drivers, cause they're better drivers...oh sorry, now they changed it to because women have "less" accidents, i laff @ them, very much. Muhahhahahahha...and so on...

I hope you take them down BOYD!!
As i live on the shore i'll be sure to come along and give you some support, and if the judge rules in his favour i'll get the guy on the way out of the court. Crowbars are my friend =)