View Single Post
Old 1st June 2023, 08:29     #11771
wazza
*flex*

haha hey mate if you cancel and don't show that's all good by me. i've realised that f45 7 days a week does nothing for my running. maybe it's the 20 years of drugs fucked me proper. or the daily vaping. or the recent covid. or the GBS.

i got an email for a half(or full marathon) yesterday for december 2nd in the middle of the island if you're keen, but no rush. here's the link i got.. i'll probably pay this month coz i like the idea of filling my calendar. the current race series goes until september, then i'm off to melbourne for motogp in november, so if i add this new race for december that will give me something to look forward to until the end of the year. and i'm thinking i'll fly down to the west coast(south island) for xmas.

Quote:
Poronui Passage 2023 is open for entries!
Entries are now open for the ever popular Poronui Passage trail run/walk or MTB event!

Nestled in the secluded Taharua Valley in New Zealand’s North Island – just a 40 minute drive from Taupo – Poronui is an authentic back-country station set in the foothills of the beautiful Kaimanawa Mountain Ranges.

A all-inclusive trail event, Poronui Passage is the best way to treat trail lovers to the finer things in life; a challenging but insanely scenic MTB, run or walk, wrapped up in all the luxury treatment you could wish for.

Think hot showers, free massage, gourmet post-event fare, craft beers and wine at the finish line, all the barista coffee you can drink, cosy blankets and fires, beautiful high-quality event apparel, epic medals, a stunning and inaccessible location, live music and heaps more.

Entries numbers are very limited and will sell out!
https://www.poronuipassage.co.nz/

gg on your run that's good shit