View Single Post
Old 29th May 2023, 22:55     #2176
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

If women are complaining about androgynous women (who they may confuse with men) in their changing rooms, as you claim, then aren't you in fact suggesting that women don't want men in their changing rooms? If you're saying it's hard to police, then sure, I agree, but the fact remains that men are unwelcome.

I've seen a lot of backlash from NZ women about men in women's changing rooms. Including from a butch lesbian that's pretty androgynous (she might even beat me in an arm wrestle). If you only follow people with pronouns you probably don't see it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Let's just blame it on "the algorithm", but I assure you, men who self ID as women are not welcomed into changing rooms by all women.

-

You're confusing legal status with reality. If I self-ID as a woman, and go through the motions to change my birth certificate [which I have no intention of doing], you are saying that I am in actual fact a real woman?

That's absolute horse shit. Legal status and reality are two different things. If the courts find a man guilty of something that he didn't do, legally he's guilty, but in reality he's not. Governments are just as fallible as Neil DeGrasse Tyson. You really need to stop outsourcing your thinking to other people. But given your logical error earlier, I fear you're not using logic, but emotions. We don't want these mentally ill men to unalive themselves, so we let them into women's changing rooms. Tax take for an alive person over 40 years of employment is greater than the cost of an ACC sexual assault payout and they don't usually go to court anyway, ho ho, so it makes financial sense. (Or some horrible reasoning - I just made that up as a bad example of how government policy could work, even if it's absolute bollocks).

I understand that the Government has allowed this, but this Government is absolutely insane. If you disagree with that, then that's just something else we disagree on, but there's no need to open THAT can of worms right here.

But to summarise: men are men, women are women, and people who try to say otherwise are fucked in the head, including this Government.