View Single Post
Old 30th May 2018, 17:46     #41013
CCS
Stunt Pants

My first thoughts were "Statue, Liz?" but no, this is some other nutty bitch.

Quote:
Clements wants the referendum to ask New Zealanders: "Should the North Shore establish as an independent city-state to demonstrate a new economic model at the heart of New Zealand?"

She believes the Labour Government is leading the country towards "financial ruin" and hopes independence will save the North Shore from the same fate.
~
She also believes 1080 could be responsible for Mycoplasma bovis disease, affecting New Zealand cattle.

Ironically, she's a member of the Logic Party. In fact, it looks like she's the founder and possibly only member. The website is full of nuttiness that isn't really worth reading in full, but this nugget caught my eye:

Quote:
[The Paris Agreement] will also transfer out billions in our taxes to finance the United Nations into genuine global power, based on increasing control over sovereign tax systems; that both Bill Gates and The Pope now currently promote. We should also not discount the current use of weather warfare, in the form of electromagnetic and EMP technologies and Haarp, that are capable of inflicting weather catastrophes that could 'in the future' trigger mass transfers of sovereign taxes to the UN, under the guise of humanitarian support for weather emergencies.

Yep. You mentioned EMP and HAARP. That's how I know you're nuts.