View Single Post
Old 19th April 2018, 14:10     #29
Nich

Am I the only one following this? Throw me a bone guys.

The propaganda is extremely slick with:
- The "news" from MSNBC, CNN, et al. Continuing to refer to "chemical attacks" when no independent investigation (UN, OPCW, et al) has proven the use of chemical weapons, and if the weapons were used it was by pro-US "rebels".
- Every night Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Noah Trevor, Bill Maher, Jimmy Kimmel shit on moves toward peace and encourage war by supporting people like Clinton, Albright, and the FBI. Personally, this is the saddest part that they have been "recruited" and their integrity has been strip-mined to push an agenda.
- The "book tours" are well-timed to remind us who to adore and who to fear. Hillary, then Albright, then Comey.
- Albright writing a book warning about Fascism is some kind of cosmic joke like AntiFa. Trust me, I'm a psychopath.
- This is about natural gas pipelines, this is not a talking point on any news channel.
- This is about multiple countries shifting away from the Petrodollar, this is also not a talking point for obvious reasons (the world economy would crash if more people believed the USD has very limited growth opportunities)
- If Clinton had the power, she would be sodomising Xi Jinping, Assad, and Hassan Rouhani with bayonets