Thread: Random Politics
View Single Post
Old 18th April 2014, 17:41     #2500
Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis
Just fuck off, really, go back to the 80's. This kind of simplistic bullshit is pathetic.
I'm sorry reality hurts your fragile sensitivities so much

Assuming you're in bed with lolspeed on this, how would you go about decreasing the number of low income earners? Maybe I misunderstood what he was trying to get to - do you have a better way of phrasing what he was trying to say? The claim at hand (which I may or may not have misunderstood) is that a better short term fix is to decrease the number of low income earners, rather than approve the building of smaller, more affordable apartments on the city fringes. Is that incorrect? Have I missed something? Do we just give everyone govt funded pay rises?

What other fixes are there for people who want/need to live close to the city but can't afford standard sized apartments? You seem to think I'm against helping the people who need help; that is not the case at all. Just because lolspeed can't handle fairly common NZG vitriol and runs away and refuses to engage in the thread any more, doesn't mean I didn't actually want to know what other options he seriously thinks would work in the short term.

You're welcome to rant and rave and carry on as much as you like - that still doesn't enlighten any one or provide any other options that you think would actually work as an alternative to cheaper, smaller apartments.

Last edited by Savage : 18th April 2014 at 17:42.