View Single Post
Old 25th October 2013, 10:53     #110
chubby

Thumbs up not so easy to hate on 8)

to bites....
you betcha they were manned,by men holding assault rifles.(this is only a week after the last suicide by cop incident)
and to ab...as much as i am blown away and loving this place,i could not visit that place without giving some kind of offense,the jews here are far to delicate about genocide for peeps currently committing it.

been in NYC for a few days now.mid-town west 58th,about a block from columbus circle.(the whole-food market there has changed my world-no wonder they whine like babies in the AK...wow.)in fact the whole place is a revelation.i have travelled and spent some good lengths in some pretty awesome places,but as the amtrak conductor said on the way in.."the big city,the ONLY city".i heart NY.
relocated to brooklyn/queens today,and again,WOW.grey lynn on steroids i guess.full of hipsters and actually fashionable types(as opposed to well dressed),but mid-gentrification,so plenty of latino/old black/poverty chic.fuck yeah.some great looking spots to check out...and pretty homely too.feel comfy and welcome.
lovin it.