View Single Post
Old 29th June 2012, 11:55     #32633
Cyberbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT
To be honest, once your agreement is up, you move to a 'month by month' basis and the existing conditions of the old agreement still apply, until such time as you sign a new agreement.
Thing is, PMC #1 agreement isn't over over till December. PMC #2 is moving in half way through the agreement period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT
Unless VIC is *significantly* different to WA. PMC #2 takes over the managment of the property, which includes taking over the existing agreements. You have to sign a different agreement, for the terms of the first agreement to be overwritten or invalidated.

I see where you are coming from, but you're still covered... technically. And I know myself I'm not happy with 'technically' either, I'd prefer, 'actually'
Nothing (yet) has been invalidated. I'm still contractually bound in some form or another, to give PMC #1 money every month. If I stop living by the obligations of that contract, who's to say what shit they could pull.

I know there's a 1% chance that it could turn sour, but still, that's not a risk I'm willing to take.