View Single Post
Old 15th June 2011, 18:46     #101
fixed_truth

Yeah, I don't disagree with the gist of your analogy (though its not yet clear in what order things happened).
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Now, fixed_truth, your grizzle seems to be that you think National should have called up the opposition party and said "Hey, guys... uhh... look, I don't wanna tell you how to run your shit but... do you know about this billboard?"
I don't see how it is even remotely the responsibility of National to look out for another party that ought to know how to sort their shit out like adults. The very notion that National should have told Labour about their fuck-up is laughable.
Remember we're talking about citizens confidential information here (apparently including CC details). Now you're right that National has no obligation to help out Labour, but what about to the citizens who's information was there to be "photographed"? Arguably someone can say "boo hoo" for them but Imo they should have done something.

Last edited by fixed_truth : 15th June 2011 at 18:50.