View Single Post
Old 25th April 2011, 15:42     #125
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
You're an idiot though. You're saying blah blah blah
That's what you heard, but not what I said. Blah blah blah.

Another circular argument which results in lolspeed copping out and then owning himself.

Quote:
And that unless I provide evidence external to NZG that I support the vulnerable, clearly I do not.
Why would we believe you otherwise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
Lol, I guess I should plunge into a shame spiral now... because I'm such a terrible, terrible cop out, of which you can clearly demonstrate with such substance. Woe is me.
Oh, you want proof? Here you go.

But seriously, you would never accept any proof that I or anyone else give you. You'd always move the goalposts, deny the obvious, weasel out of it and say it somehow doesn't apply to you. The usual stuff that makes you such a fraud. Just like when GT gave you examples of how he cares for the vulnerable and you still weren't satisfied because his examples didn't meet your constantly changing standards.

I love the part where you said that GT only makes his contributions to the poor so as to have something to display any time his caring nature is challenged. Fuck man, get real. You truly are living on another planet. He's giving away money so as to give the appearance of caring? Really? What, because GT is so concerned with how people on nzgames view his generosity? Yeah, I'm sure GT is kept up at night by how people think of him. No doubt you'll say that I've come up with a meaning different to that which you clearly wrote but that would just be another one of your cop outs. You are a seriously cynical individual as well as a mammoth hypocrite.

Oh, and this one was also pretty hilarious:
Quote:
Giving to the poor makes it much easier to justify a lifestyle that keeps the poor in their place.
Haha! What a great conspiracy theory! Come on lolspeed, why do you hate the rich so much? Why do you think that all rich people got there by trampling on the poor and vulnerable? Don't weasel out of it by saying that you've never used that exact same phrase, we can all see that it's how you feel. Anybody, that is, except for those who also hate the rich.