View Single Post
Old 29th May 2010, 09:45     #22327
blynk

Dear God, who has decided to come back as "Lord Pidgington".
10 posts in and they already seem to be giving shit to people. It so seems that CCMeatballS has a new alterego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pidgington
You can't mock Chiq or you get BANNED dude. She's the Queen of the nerd hive that needs to be preserved for all gutter geek *fap* value.
Quote:
Anyone seen the alternate ending where ......Titus Welliver drops his cock in Jacob's mouth while sliding his fist up his asshole until the pressure results in a temporal shift in the island and a volatile communal cumshot being plastered all over Hurley's face?

God damn that scene is intense and emotionally provocative.....
Quote:
Grammar fail.

Where's your God now bitch?
Quote:
Lost sucked and failed to deliver. I did a clean run of seasons 1 to 6 and can accept this outcome (and am most thankful for never performing a re-run prior to the revelation of the failed outcome).

Devout homos such as xpandnz will undoubtedly refute such claims, since they need to maintain the conscious farce that Lost wasn't a piece of Christian driven shit that they dedicated 5 years of their life to, and that it was a meaningful ending that justified years of servitude and hundreds of hours of viewing time.

Please reply and tell me that the series was about characterization. The irony of this outcome is not lost on me. It was the ultimate dramatic troll hustle, and I tip my hat in acknowledgment to the writers in this respect.

Last edited by blynk : 29th May 2010 at 09:50.