View Single Post
Old 6th October 2008, 02:16     #3793
Mickey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Can't say I'm enough of a NZWWTBAM fan to know what sort of questions they typically have leading up to $1000. I just thought that woman moaning is making excuses for her own lack of general knowledge and being a bit of a fucking sore loser.

I mean, really, ministerial limousines? Whether it was (rightly or wrongly) the $100 question, the $1000 or $100,000 question - she should've known that one. If you don't watch/read/keep up with the news reasonably regularly, you shouldn't go on game shows and embarrass yourself
Agreed, she might be book smart but her general knowledge was appalling. I only get to watch the news a couple of times a week and I knew the car one. She didn't know the Mauri question, nor could she use the process of elimination for teatotaller. (sp) No wonder the kids are calling her Miss Zero. The classic moment though was when she called the deputy prinicpal stating he knew everything and he too couldnt answer the car question.

Yes the questions are a bit harder but no where does it say that the NZ one will be identical to the others. Most of them are basic NZ general knowledge.