View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2008, 15:52     #1673
Hazmat
I Like Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydos
@ Hazmat

Never refute the fact that I'm heartless and selfish, so I'm not really bothered by that accusation of being a cunt.

My current wife was very close friends with my ex fiancee and was the one that initiated it, which made for fun times but anyway, not the type to spill my life story online chico.

Congrats on you being ugly/cold fished enough to last five months without sex. I can't.
For someone so fond of telling people to learn to read, you sure don't have much of that skill yourself.
Weeks at a time != five months without sex.

When it's someone you've vowed to spend the rest of your life with, weeks without sex doesn't mean shit. You don't forsake that cos you're not getting any.

I'll admit to not being the most faithful person in past relationships (something I do regret), but lack of sex / quality time was never a factor in my indiscretions.

*shrug*

Dude, you're literate, have good arguments (although your style does tend to end up in personal attacks rather quickly)...it's the vendetta against a certain forum member that GMG. You don't like them, deal with it.
Every time you call them names, you're thinking about them.
They're living in your head rent free. If I don't like someone, I persona non grata them. It's way more satisfying.

(yes I realise the hypocrisy in the above)