View Single Post
Old 15th August 2005, 14:16     #240
TnT

Re: What grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiplash
Fucking software developers.

Goddamn. You're supposed to be code monkeys. Why don't you know anything about computers?

Back to you, Dianne.
Fucking internal IT departments. You motherfuckers, don't ring me to tell me you made some major infrastructure change AFTER you've fucking done it, and ask me why the mission critical software has stopped working, you're supposed to come to the mission critical software supplier FIRST you dumb fuck and query whether you're proposed changes may impact the fucking business. Cocksmack.

Don't change fucking printer drivers on your print server and ask me why my software doesn't work, then when I tell you that you've not configured the fucking driver correctly don't you dare say 'What do you mean?' and then for the love of god don't ask me to 'just fix it' when I don't have the secuirty privileges to make the fucking changes. AND then when I send a detailed fucking email explaining that its not just my software that is experiencing the problem, and heres what needs to happen in the driver, down to 'when you go to this tab and you can't select the paper tray, that means the driver believes the printer has one tray', don't install only 2 of the 3 required trays, then revert back to the original setup when I tell you it's still not right, ring me and act shitty when it doesn't fucking work. THE NET RESULT IS YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED ANY FUCKING THING AT ALL MOTHERFUCKER, WHY AM I DOING YOUR FUCKING JOB AS WELL. FUCK!