NZGames.com Forums

NZGames.com Forums (https://forums.nzgames.com/index.php)
-   Politics (https://forums.nzgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   The "Fuck you Winston Peters and those who voted for him" thread (https://forums.nzgames.com/showthread.php?t=86122)

cyc 26th November 2011 22:41

The "Fuck you Winston Peters and those who voted for him" thread

In future I guess we can record/discuss all the poisonous ideas/crap from this idiot here.

FUCK FUCK FUCK.

BadNova 26th November 2011 23:08

Yeah he's a bit of a cunt eh

zeekiorage 26th November 2011 23:08

It would've been better if we didn't have to have this thread in the first place.

FUCK.

CCS 26th November 2011 23:11

Andrew Williams, MP ::facepalm::

Torka 26th November 2011 23:12

cyc 26th November 2011 23:15

God seeing that cunt Peters' smirk makes you want to vomit.

::facepalm::

cyc 26th November 2011 23:20

Quote:

"[Peters] said the party had been "marginalised, stigmatised and even demonised", and had faced a media "blackout". The party's return to Parliament speaks to the "character" of its supporters for continuing to believe in the party.

Peters said he had told voters in the campaign that "help is on the way".

"Today it has arrived."

Peters was also pleased MMP was winning the referendum.

"It's great that MMP is winning tonight, because it is by far the fairest system available to us."
MMP! MMP! MMP! Help is on the way, alright.

BadNova 26th November 2011 23:58

I'm fairly confident that most of those NZF votes are from labour voters who decided voting for labour isn't going to achieve anything this time around, might as well toss a wildcard in there to keep it interesting. Here's hoping the numbers fall such that he can be completely ignored for the next three years.

Ab 27th November 2011 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCS

cyc 27th November 2011 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadNova
I'm fairly confident that most of those NZF votes are from labour voters who decided voting for labour isn't going to achieve anything this time around, might as well toss a wildcard in there to keep it interesting. Here's hoping the numbers fall such that he can be completely ignored for the next three years.

He won't be able to influence the government but will end up poisoning most important debates and garner disproportionate attention away from the real issues. Jesus, as Ab wrote elsewhere, nothing can make up for the fact that this fuckwit in back in.

adonis 27th November 2011 00:58

So, AB, do you STILL think JK's handling of the tea party recordings was great? Considering how much air time Winny got out of it?

[WanG] Wandarah 27th November 2011 01:02

It blows my fucking mind that NZFirst have 8 fucking seats in Government. This is a party that is totally and utterly incoherent. Outstanding.

Ab 27th November 2011 01:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by adonis
So, AB, do you STILL think JK's handling of the tea party recordings was great? Considering how much air time Winny got out of it?

I think Key handled it fantastically. He took what could have been bad for him and turned it into a positive, staring down the popular media in the process.

Whether or not that one issue is responsible for Winston's return is, IMO, hard to quantify. That said, it seems as if Winston was the beneficiary of fleeing or spiteful Labour voters - people who wouldn't have voted National or ACT anyway.

Ab 27th November 2011 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by [WanG] Wandarah
It blows my fucking mind that NZFirst have 8 fucking seats in Government. This is a party that is totally and utterly incoherent. Outstanding.

Say it with me now:

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCS

Nothing 27th November 2011 01:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ab
Whether or not that one issue is responsible for Winston's return is, IMO, hard to quantify. That said, it seems as if Winston was the beneficiary of fleeing or spiteful Labour voters - people who wouldn't have voted National or ACT anyway.

Perhaps true, but it's always seemed to me that NZF is, if anything, slightly rightwards leaning. Perhaps I'm wrong about that, but it if what you're saying is true it just surprises me that Labour voters would shift towards NZF before going to the Greens. Meh.

CCS 27th November 2011 01:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nothing
Perhaps true, but it's always seemed to me that NZF is, if anything, slightly rightwards leaning. Perhaps I'm wrong about that, but it if what you're saying is true it just surprises me that Labour voters would shift towards NZF before going to the Greens. Meh.

It's less about what they genuinely want and more about a petty 'fuck you' at National voters. The left know they'll lose anyway, they think voting for Winston will be a great joke.

Speaking of jokes...

That is how little people want Williams in parliament. But he's a scum list MP so... thanks MMP!

[WanG] Wandarah 27th November 2011 01:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadNova

This makes no fucking sense. Sorry.

[WanG] Wandarah 27th November 2011 02:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ab
Say it with me now:

I don't really know what this means - aside from having now read his Wiki, and wanting to make him Prime Minister.

Ab 27th November 2011 02:06

I predict a tired and emotional three years coming up for Andrew Williams. But now it's the people of NZ paying the bar tab, rather than just the ratepayers of North Shore.

chubby 27th November 2011 02:21

the indignation here does not befit an ACT voter.

cyc 27th November 2011 02:22

I'd like to see the Winston voters get struck down by horrible diseases.

Winston Peters, MP
Andrew Williams, MP
Brendan Horan, MP

Thanks, fucking old farts and stupid lefties.

Ab 27th November 2011 02:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by chubby
the indignation here does not befit an ACT voter.

Voted more often for Labour than I have for ACT. Didn't vote for either today.

A Corpse 27th November 2011 02:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCS
Speaking of jokes...

Also, LolBrash.

TheBender 27th November 2011 02:47

Quote:

... cause the Greens scare the living crap out of a whole bunch of folks. And three years is a long time for most people who by know have fogotten what NZF/WP was like.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winston Churchill
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

oblivious 27th November 2011 03:56

FUCK!

Rince 27th November 2011 08:46

The wife and I disagree on politics on most points, but both of us were sitting there watching the results and thinking "who the fuck are these people who voted for WF? Just fucking die already!!!!!"

FFS!!!

BathTub 27th November 2011 08:57

Urghh.

fixed_truth 27th November 2011 09:42

Quote:

Hey, it's a hard time, we all need someone to speculate blame at.

Lightspeed 27th November 2011 10:14

Winston must be stoked, another three years of being paid to schmooze.

chiquelet 27th November 2011 11:22

Te Radar came right out and said it on tvnz last night - Winston must be the smuggest man in Australasia right about now.

A Corpse 27th November 2011 12:00

This should teach people to keep their senile elderly racist parents and grandparents at home ffs.

CCS 27th November 2011 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by fixed_truth
Hey, it's a hard time, we all need someone to speculate blame at.

You posited the very same theory just a few days ago.

DrTiTus 27th November 2011 12:48

Yay Winston!

Fuck you haters. Go democracy :)

cEvin 27th November 2011 12:50

I know lots of younger people that voted for him, seems to have some sort of cult following

Juice 27th November 2011 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCS

On a rare trip to the shore a few weeks ago I saw Andrew Williams and 4 lackeys struggling to erect his NZ first election hoarding on Anzac Street Takapuna. I laughed that he was still scraping around for another job and felt secure in the knowledge that he had no chance. Fuck MMP and its list.

Although all the lefties voting NF have helped ensure an even less effective, fragmented opposition.

fixed_truth 27th November 2011 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCS
You posited the very same theory just a few days ago.

Well actually I said it was interesting that some people from teh standard were claiming to be voting NZF on election day.

I didn't comment on whether I thought enough left voters would do this and whether it resulted in NZF making the threshold.

CCS 27th November 2011 13:11

Backtrack!

fixed_truth 27th November 2011 13:12

If you say so
http://forums.nzgames.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=33

Omegakai 27th November 2011 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rince
The wife and I disagree on politics on most points, but both of us were sitting there watching the results and thinking "who the fuck are these people who voted for WF? Just fucking die already!!!!!"

FFS!!!

So like as I understand it the only reason Winston really got back in as there on one for the oldies to turn too, after all oldies always over represent their age group for turn out on election dates.
All there party polices are about oldies, and you don’t hear shit from the other parties on there “old people polices”
Maybe next time one of the larger parties will pick up on this.

cEvin 27th November 2011 14:07

^ that was hard to read