NZGames.com Forums

NZGames.com Forums (https://forums.nzgames.com/index.php)
-   Open Discussion (https://forums.nzgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Video of the day 2.0 instant ban for links w/o descriptions (https://forums.nzgames.com/showthread.php?t=80223)

-Dr.J- 19th May 2008 08:39

Video of the day 2.0 instant ban for links w/o descriptions
 
Following on from the thread found here.

Post videos with a description of what's in it, and check to see if your video has already been posted :D

Helious 19th May 2008 09:10

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=HbPDKHXWlLQ

crocos 19th May 2008 12:33

Seriously dude, a smiley does not count as a description.

TnT 19th May 2008 13:16

In before Superman

caffiend 19th May 2008 14:19

Golfer falls in river playing a shot; still wins and collects €420k: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SnBwAUk3uU

Story.

Juju 19th May 2008 14:36

Fucken croyden! (Uber angry aussie lols)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1SIcFYGwz4

doppelgänger of someone 19th May 2008 15:11

That recording should never have been made public, they don't even bother removing private information (i.e. licence number.)

CCS 19th May 2008 15:17

abo suicide for the lulz
 
Don't worry, there's no gore.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=454237

Quote:

Incredible footage has emerged of a man who was talked out of jumping off a bridge by emergency workers, only to slip and then fall into the windscreen of a fire truck as the vehicle moved into position to bring him down to safety.

TnT 19th May 2008 15:25

That's fucking funny.

Furry Crew 19th May 2008 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCS


pwned!

vorlon 19th May 2008 16:37

5 million lego blocks creates this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFGVzt7c5bY

SpaceCowboy 19th May 2008 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by doppelgänger of someone
That recording should never have been made public, they don't even bother removing private information (i.e. licence number.)

somehow, i dont think he has one anymore.

[email protected] 19th May 2008 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juju
Fucken croyden! (Uber angry aussie lols)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1SIcFYGwz4

I've been to Croyden once, for Christmas Eve of all times. I was at this shitty pub which consisted of about 95% skin heads and 5% scared looking Asian girls. Croyden is about 1.5 hours out of Melbourne.

MadMax 19th May 2008 20:37

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=JF6Xm0...eature=related

irl

Sgt Seb 20th May 2008 00:15

http://www.donotreadthis.co.uk/faceb...his-great-gag/

uk negroids taking the piss out off facebook

Spoon1 20th May 2008 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgt Seb
http://www.donotreadthis.co.uk/faceb...his-great-gag/

uk negroids taking the piss out off facebook

Gah - we're gonna end up with every video ever posted in the old thread in this one :/

Omegakai 20th May 2008 01:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juju
Fucken croyden! (Uber angry aussie lols)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1SIcFYGwz4

FUCKING EIGHT!

Scumbag 20th May 2008 01:39

Mechwarrior 2 intro
 
Oh yeah...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X3GD0UnBCk

MoP 20th May 2008 04:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juju
Fucken croyden! (Uber angry aussie lols)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1SIcFYGwz4

In his defence, dealing with VicRoads is kind of a hassle.....

Nightcrawler 20th May 2008 07:45

The music video for my song 'Alice', an electronic piece of which 90% is composed using sounds recorded from the Disney film 'Alice In Wonderland'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY

So fucking awesome _b

Oh, and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyiLnriNens
In this video I improve upon my supreme fatness by eating 5 delicious double cheese burgers from McDonalds.

Savage 20th May 2008 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumbag

Woah ... I lost so many hours of my life to that game <3

Helious 20th May 2008 11:39

PNC's new single

PNC - Find Me ft. Chong Nee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxN187Ug9wk

CCS 20th May 2008 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightcrawler
Oh, and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyiLnriNens
In this video I improve upon my supreme fatness by eating 5 delicious double cheese burgers from McDonalds.

I wanna see that fat fuck eat 5 tofu shakes :/

JP 20th May 2008 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helious-
PNC's new single

PNC - Find Me ft. Chong Nee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxN187Ug9wk

That's actually not too bad for nz rap. But I kinda wish the NZ rap scene would find its own style, instead of trying to copycat the whole american gangster thing. It's too hard to take seriously.

Omegakai 20th May 2008 17:55

Totally lame me, has not idea how to tie a tie.
i had to use the interweb _b
http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-...l-windsor-knot

Helious 20th May 2008 19:05

bro, that's not lame at all.

I had to do the same thing back when I had to learn how to tie a tie!

devilmonkey 20th May 2008 19:42

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/131694...anical_shovel/
construction guy indresses chick with his tools of the trade

StN 20th May 2008 20:14

^^... King Konga, Jessica Lange...

CCS 20th May 2008 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilmonkey
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/131694...anical_shovel/
construction guy indresses chick with his tools of the trade

Good thing he didn't have to manipulate a bra strap, eh. Could've gotten real messy.

devilmonkey 20th May 2008 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCS
Good thing he didn't have to manipulate a bra strap, eh. Could've gotten real messy.

haha.. very true! i know how bad you guys can be at that sometimes!:)

crocos 20th May 2008 21:31

Beardy Man!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pPfFvn3k1l0

Starts kinda amusing, then gets kinda AWESOME.

crocos 20th May 2008 21:37

Does anyone else have trouble getting Metacafe vids to work under FF2.0.0.14?

Even with AdBlock disabled entirely and NoScript on "Allow Global" it still doesn't work :(

caffiend 20th May 2008 21:42

Will Ferrell and Dave Grohl duet - Leather & Lace: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlLzAWUY6Xo

crocos 20th May 2008 21:48

How to undo her bra with one hand
http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-...-with-one-hand
(If it's HIS bra, YOAR DOING IT WRONG)

yaksman 20th May 2008 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by crocos
Beardy Man!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pPfFvn3k1l0

Starts kinda amusing, then gets kinda AWESOME.

On my playlists =] Very cool! Also check out the 2006 UK beatbox championship =D

crocos 20th May 2008 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by caffiend
Will Ferrell and Dave Grohl duet - Leather & Lace: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlLzAWUY6Xo

Too much LOL :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by yaksman
On my playlists =] Very cool! Also check out the 2006 UK beatbox championship =D

Sweet - will check it out.

crocos 20th May 2008 23:43

Had to LOL at this one though:
BANNED BEARDYMAN CHARITY VIDEO (UNCENSORED VERSION)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1S6zcTfb9E

leadinjector 21st May 2008 10:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYaYq5QaEbU

I have to say i would never propose in public, that is just crazy

Juju 21st May 2008 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by leadinjector
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYaYq5QaEbU

I have to say i would never propose in public, that is just crazy


That was a setup... fyi :)

Maulmonk 21st May 2008 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juju
That was a setup... fyi :)

evidence?


All times are GMT +13. The time now is 15:07.

Powered by Trololololooooo
© Copyright NZGames.com 1996-2021
Site paid for members (love you guys)