NZGames.com Forums

NZGames.com Forums (https://forums.nzgames.com/index.php)
-   Open Discussion (https://forums.nzgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Random Thoughts II (https://forums.nzgames.com/showthread.php?t=80222)

Helious 19th May 2008 15:17

StN 19th May 2008 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCS
lulz. Was the culprit known? Did you shame them out? Point and say loudly "OH MY GOD YOUR KID DID A SHIT IN THE POOL!!" ?

Maybe she was there all alone?

chiquelet 19th May 2008 15:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCS
lulz. Was the culprit known? Did you shame them out? Point and say loudly "OH MY GOD YOUR KID DID A SHIT IN THE POOL!!" ?

I wish, wouldn't have gone in had I noticed it (pool was empty too, ewwwww).

chiquelet 19th May 2008 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by StN

I hope you're not implying what I think you're implying....

crocos 19th May 2008 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by StN

Looks like you were right... :D

StN 19th May 2008 15:28

Well, I guess that's sorted it for whippy - what came first, chiquelet or the code brown.

CCS 19th May 2008 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiquelet
I wish, wouldn't have gone in had I noticed it (pool was empty too, ewwwww).

Oh. Then you'd better name and shame the pool where you went so everyone knows not to go there :D

flic 19th May 2008 15:43

I wanted to be on page one
but I was taking a dum.... swim

chiQ 19th May 2008 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by flic
I wanted to be on page one
but I was taking a dum.... swim

LOL!

Swimming nappies are compulsory at the only public pool I've been to in several years. I know this because I went to the pool with my small nephew....who was wearing one.

I'm toilet-trained, you understand.

Right?

lektronimo 19th May 2008 16:42

If Skynet wiped out the world with nukes, wouldn't it also wipe out majority of the internet servers/computers etc, thus shooting itself in the foot?

caffiend 19th May 2008 17:26

The distant future. The year 2000.

Jonas Undrawing 19th May 2008 17:29

Level 10 2v2 Wehrmacht! ranked 55! I tried all last week to reach this height

ZoSo 19th May 2008 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonas Undrawing

Got any more demos?

Jonas Undrawing 19th May 2008 17:40

i could upload my last game. Had a good early game comeback but we ended up getting owned.\

welost.rec

lots of bad nebel barrages too =\ firing as inf retreated.

ZoSo 19th May 2008 18:04

Cheers.

MadMax 19th May 2008 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by cEvin
we built this city on lots of lols!

city conloltion

CCS 19th May 2008 19:11

I hate to steal from Sideswipe but since they steal to begin with I won't feel too guilty. And I do like Boris Johnson. He makes me laugh.

Quote:

A soundbite from the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, has been voted the funniest British political quote of the past 50 years. Asked by schoolchildren whether he would like to be prime minister, Johnson replied: "I have as much chance of becoming prime minister as being decapitated by a frisbee or of finding Elvis." The nationwide poll of 2587 people was commissioned by UKTV History. Johnson also made the sixth most amusing quote with: "Yes, cannabis is dangerous, but no more than other perfectly legal drugs. It's time for a rethink, and the Tory party - the funkiest, most jiving party on Earth - is where it's happening."
You have to imagine it being said in his voice.

fidgit 19th May 2008 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordP
Lyrics to 36 Degrees, by Placebo

Indeed.

Loves me some placebo.

Also, loves how poo managed to get a mention on the very first page of the Resurection Thread. GG.

ZengE 19th May 2008 22:11

Quote:

pool was empty too, ewwwww.

Yet you still jumped in the water?

ZengE 19th May 2008 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by caffiend
I had 708 posts in the original Random Thoughts thread. No doubt about 1/4 of CCS's total.

but really, 1-3 words of what amounts to "I got nothing, you're a cock" every 3rd or 4th post doesn't really count towards a meaningful contribution to the forum .... does it?

CCS 19th May 2008 22:24

:rolleyes:

caffiend 19th May 2008 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZengE
but really, 1-3 words of what amounts to "I got nothing, you're a cock" every 3rd or 4th post doesn't really count towards a meaningful contribution to the forum .... does it?

Fuck up douche.

Post 4 already... yus.

Rince 19th May 2008 23:21

yuor a cock!

crocos 20th May 2008 00:44

Quote:

pool was empty

Now think about this: Do you now know WHY it was empty? :p

dead goon 20th May 2008 04:44

leggy leggy leggy leggy
blondie blondie blondie blondie

Omegakai 20th May 2008 05:33

In before nova and Draco.

on another note, What gas, when is some one going to get around to making on mass cheap electic cars.

Omegakai 20th May 2008 05:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonas Undrawing

sigh up for Xlan COH comp, id love to see you take down faz...
whos ranked 11th brits atm.

Cereal Killar 20th May 2008 07:46

That would be a good game. Having played against Jonas once and been completely and utterly outclassed, and also played against Faz (and also had the floor wiped with the corpses of my soldiers), I've seen the skill both have.

p01s0n 20th May 2008 08:19

so chuffed on my first post snipe :cool:

flic 20th May 2008 09:12

It's all wheel drive around here

Ab 20th May 2008 10:28

This economist is gonna get raped.

Quote:

Economist Greg Clydesdale, of Massey University's management and international business department, warns that Polynesians display "significant and enduring under-achievement" - a problem immigration is making worse.

However, community leaders and Pacific Island Affairs Minister Winnie Laban strongly reject the underclass claims and condemn the study as "lazy and unprofessional".

The document, part of a three year-study called Growing Pains, Evaluations and the Cost of Human Capital, is based on government data from the Economic Development Ministry, Labour Department and Pacific Island Affairs Ministry. It includes a study of the effects of all immigrants on the economy and will be presented at a conference in Brazil in July.

Issued last week, the document says Polynesians are less productive and less likely to contribute to economic growth. They have the highest unemployment in every age group, are less likely to start businesses and have lower rates of self-employment.

Polynesians are over-represented in crime statistics and have higher rates of convictions and prosecutions.

They are also more likely to be victims of violent crime. They are more likely to need Government assistance for housing and income.

"Of particular concern is the large Polynesian subculture whose educational achievements mean they will contribute very poorly in this regard," Dr Clydesdale says.

"And because of high fertility and current immigration levels, New Zealand will have a significant population that can contribute little to economic growth."

Dr Clydesdale also claims Pacific Island children show low achievement in literacy on entering school and perform poorly throughout their education.

"People are going to call me racist for putting this out. But I'm not," he said. "It's scary. New Zealand's future growth depends on its ability to create new products and production processes. We're going to have a large proportion of the population without the educational requirements to create that."
http://stuff.co.nz/4553782a10.html

chiquelet 20th May 2008 10:37

Taro bread is the best kind of bread (it's Chinese believe it or not). You can only buy it in Auckland though :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ab
This economist is gonna get raped

Shoot the messenger. And the guy knows it, too.

buckies 20th May 2008 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ab

He's just drawing trends in statistics. Perhaps he is guilty of misrepresenting the data to his own viewpoint. The leftist colonialism/imperialism argument doesn't really apply in the same way it does when compiling statistics on Maori's, as the Polynesians are visitors to the country in the wake of colonialism.

Good on this guy for taking a stand, but he'll inevitably get pelted with stones for doing so.

flic 20th May 2008 11:12

The Top Ten Posters in The First Random Thoughts Thread

CCS 2,054
StN 1,540
crocos 1,357
Lightspeed 1,226
MadMax 1,176
flic 999
Helious- 728
Slothking 723
caffiend 708
Draco T Bastard 692

Crocos was 20 posts too many to be leet. Does this make him uber leet?

blynk 20th May 2008 11:17

And you just missed the magic 1000 mark. Bummer
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ab

Good on him for telling what the stats say.

Helious 20th May 2008 11:22

Quote:

CCS 2,054
StN 1,540
crocos 1,357
Lightspeed 1,226
MadMax 1,176
flic 999
Helious- 728
Slothking 723
caffiend 708
Draco T Bastard 692

How'd you find this out?!!!

I guess making this post you cracked 1k.. GG

fixed_truth 20th May 2008 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ab

If his conclusion from the data is that we shouldn't let Polynesian immigrants into NZ - then yes he is asking for a fudge packing.
If he is suggesting that a greater investment into the education/training/welfare of Polynesian immigrants is vital for NZ's future economic development - then no anal action for him.

Juju 20th May 2008 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helious-
How'd you find this out?!!!

I guess making this post you cracked 1k.. GG

Click on the post count on the main page.

?>Superman 20th May 2008 12:32

Quote:

CCS 2,054
StN 1,540
crocos 1,357
Lightspeed 1,226
MadMax 1,176
flic 999
Helious- 728
Slothking 723
caffiend 708
Draco T Bastard 692

I dunno flic, being on in a top 10 list with both Draco and Lightspeed on it can't be a good thing :P

Reformed_Quint 20th May 2008 13:03

Have to move this weekend.
Got exams coming up.
so busy at work i'm working overtime.

My head, is being done in, Badly.