NZGames.com Forums

NZGames.com Forums (https://forums.nzgames.com/index.php)
-   Open Discussion (https://forums.nzgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Random Thoughts II (https://forums.nzgames.com/showthread.php?t=80222)

Warrick 8th March 2010 00:01

I'm with my babe Pepsi on this.. TommyGun, son.. give it up. You're more scandalous than Paris Hilton!

Pepsi 8th March 2010 00:03

Just curious to know what the people I interact with online look like that's all. I like being able to put a face to the name, and am glad lots of others are happy to post in the pics thread (or on FB).

Warrick 8th March 2010 00:03

I found a pic of Pepsi

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caesar

Pepsi 8th March 2010 00:04

I don't have slanty eyes, or a hot bod like hers.

Warrick 8th March 2010 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepsi
Just curious to know what the people I interact with online look like that's all.

Yeah, it surprises me too about TommyGun, he's such a social beast. I wonder what all the hush hush is about? I know a few people that know him IRL(from back in the day at least, and I've seen a photo of him back when he was 18/19).. but hmmmmmmmmmm. Hook it up, bra.

Thomas Meatball 8th March 2010 00:15

Quote:

I did actually, in a very old edition of the post your pic thread.

Pfft, I want a recent one!

Quote:

When was the last time you ever posted in one of those with a pic of the real you huh?!
That would be the last time I posted a beard pic, late last year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrick
Yeah, it surprises me too about TommyGun, he's such a social beast. I wonder what all the hush hush is about? I know a few people that know him IRL(from back in the day at least, and I've seen a photo of him back when he was 18/19).. but hmmmmmmmmmm. Hook it up, bra.

Ha! Who do you know that I know? Apart from lightspeed that is...

Warrick 8th March 2010 00:18

I don't even know Lightspeed, I just fucked his half-sister. Who do I know that you know? I'm gonna be a cunt and not say ;)

Thomas Meatball 8th March 2010 00:18

Haha, you're lying. So fuck ya!

Warrick 8th March 2010 00:20

I(Pepsi, NZGames and I) just want to know why we can't get a proper recent picture of you. For serious, why?!

Pepsi 8th March 2010 00:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Meatball
That would be the last time I posted a beard pic, late last year.

Yeah but that was just the bottom half of your face! For all we know, you could be a cyclops!

Thomas Meatball 8th March 2010 00:26

Quote:

Yeah but that was just the bottom half of your face! For all we know, you could be a cyclops!

But a picture nonetheless!

Quote:

I(Pepsi, NZGames and I) just want to know why we can't get a proper recent picture of you. For serious, why?!

To annoy you!

Warrick 8th March 2010 00:27

You frustrate me more than going down on a girl with her period.

I mean, You frustrate me more than trying to fuck a girl on her period (they always cum way harder and they're way tighter, for the record).

Thomas Meatball 8th March 2010 00:41

Well apparently you've already seen pics of me!

Reformed_Quint 8th March 2010 09:53

Guy comes into the office, laughing and carrying out, my imediate reaction - Faaaark, another pretty boy for the grinder.
Comes over, shakes my hand, Phoaaaaar had ourselves a manly hand shake, was fucking intense.

Guy is now up there in my books, good bloke.

Warrick 8th March 2010 10:31

sometimes when I blow my nose I can feel air coming out of the corner of my right eye. do I have the aids?

Pepsi 8th March 2010 10:58

Yes. Yes you do.

dylan 8th March 2010 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Meatball
Ha! Who do you know that I know? Apart from lightspeed that is...

I know someone that lived with you

fwiw, they said that you did look a bit like clooney

xor 8th March 2010 12:28

The world is closing in on CCmeatball it seems. All that time spent waiting outside KFC over the shore waiting for a white integra will soon pay off

chiquelet 8th March 2010 12:38

Quote:

sometimes when I blow my nose I can feel air coming out of the corner of my right eye. do I have the aids?

Acid has a tiny hole by his ear , and sometimes when I squeeze it ear wax comes out! Quite a few of the males in his family have it. It's probably some crazy mutuation caused by all the chemicals the US dropped during the Vietnam War ha ha.

Thomas Meatball 8th March 2010 12:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by dylan
I know someone that lived with you

Me too!

But then, it seems I've lived with too many nzgamers :mad:

Pepsi 8th March 2010 12:50

PICS GODDAMMIT!!:mad:

dylan 8th March 2010 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiquelet
Acid has a tiny hole by his ear , and sometimes when I squeeze it ear wax comes out! Quite a few of the males in his family have it. It's probably some crazy mutuation caused by all the chemicals the US dropped during the Vietnam War ha ha.

I suspect you'll find it's not wax, but sebum.

crocos 8th March 2010 15:04

Quote:

I'm a shade over 10 years now. On my 4th account. Helious(Feb 2000), Jaxx, Helious-, Warrick. The original Helious was owned in the crash back when, or something. I lost my password, registered a new user and I can only assume Simon deleted the account. *shrug*

I thought you also have a "Wazza" account?

Warrick 8th March 2010 15:13

Don't think so? Do/Did I?

Ab 8th March 2010 15:15

Quote:

I'm a shade over 10 years now. On my 4th account. Helious(Feb 2000), Jaxx, Helious-, Warrick. The original Helious was owned in the crash back when, or something. I lost my password, registered a new user and I can only assume Simon deleted the account. *shrug*

"Helious" is still sitting there, you just haven't logged into it since 9 Jan this year. "Helious-" was merged into "Helious" in Nov 09.

crocos 8th March 2010 15:16

Quote:

Don't think so? Do/Did I?

http://www.nzgames.com/forums/member.php?u=1188

Warrick 8th March 2010 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ab
"Helious" is still sitting there, you just haven't logged into it since 9 Jan this year. "Helious-" was merged into "Helious" in Nov 09.

I realise this, back in 2000 however, I had Helious and forgot the password. Emails to nzgames were never answered, so re-registered as Helious-, 9 years later I found out that you could change usernames and politely you asked you to remove the hyphen and you did. By this stage my original Helious account had fallen off the face of the earth.

Warrick 8th March 2010 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by crocos

oh true, mean. heh, even has ICQ listed in my profile, fuck that's ancient.

Warrick 8th March 2010 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazza
PS... Can someone(whoever admin is) email me my Helious account password or alternatively you could ICQ me it on 16081655.

5th September 2001. heh, I was such a freak back then that it's possible that that was my only cry for help. I'm still a freak.

Warrick 8th March 2010 18:01

Chocolate Primo is minta!

crocos 8th March 2010 18:08

Does it "Oil your Gears" perchance? :p

Reformed_Quint 8th March 2010 18:11

Oh man, can't be bothered doing exercise tonight.

Can't be bothered doing my homework, can't be bothered doing my assignments.

Can not be bothered with any of this shit. Mgah, wheres a caravan I can go and live in. Blah. This effort hasn't paid off at all.

I want to become a hippy.

Warrick 8th March 2010 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by crocos
Does it "Oil your Gears" perchance? :p

nah! just gives me warm fuzzies in my tummy!!!! $4.40 for a 2L, lasts me around 2 days.

Need moRE!

Hurtuso 8th March 2010 18:13

Animal lawyer plan rejected by Swiss

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...wyers-rejected
"The result is a blow to animal advocates such as Antoine Goetschel, Switzerland's only animal lawyer, who says prosecutors shy away from cases involving animal abuse."

whew, that would have been very veird

Warrick 8th March 2010 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reformed_Quint
Can not be bothered with any of this shit. Mgah, wheres a caravan I can go and live in. Blah. This effort hasn't paid off at all.

I want to become a hippy.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-273574833.htm

Cheap as, bro. Do it.

crocos 8th March 2010 18:14

Remember: Quick's the trick that makes milk fun. Cheaper than Primo too.

RQ: Get off your fat lazy arse and go for a run. You know you'll feel better for it.

Ab 8th March 2010 19:06

I find it funny that I can play the Vai guitar wankoff piece at the end of the movie "Crossroads" more easily using alternate picking than using economy picking. I spent so many years drilling my picking hand that I can't get it to cheat even when I want it to.

xpandnz 8th March 2010 19:09

that other dude owns him though.

who is playing guitar, if forgot his name

Ab 8th March 2010 19:21

The blues slide stuff is Ralph Macchio finger-syncing guitar played by Ry Cooder; the classical-sounding stuff at the end is Ralph Macchio finger-syncing guitar played by Steve Vai.

xpandnz 8th March 2010 19:26

Ry Cooder, thats right.

I'm a huge fan of Tender Surrender by Vai. One of my all time favorite pieces from him.