View Single Post
Old 18th March 2024, 11:39     #189
fixed_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston
I've seen that sort of philosophy before. I saw it in Nazi Germany, we all did
Usual dog whistling bullshit that Maori are being given different rights & privileges, based on their ancestry that the rest of us don't get. Of course with no proof and in reality statistics show otherwise.

It's wrong to call the addressing of need based on a breach of rights, a special privilege (Moana Jackson)

But dumbarses will eat up this NZF/ACT crap that Pakeha's rights are under threat. Facts don't support this. Rights breaches in justice, health and education have always (and continue to do so now) disproportionately affect Maori.

But you won't see these self proclaimed proponents of justice standing up for these breaches which says a lot about their intentions i.e., to make Pakeha NZers fearful and bitter towards Maori. The factually absurd notion that flips colonisation on it's head and says that Pakeha are the victims of a system designed to favour Maori. Watch out for the brown boogie man!